Just about everyone has something about their appearance that they would like to improve. Whether you look in the mirror and longingly dream of a flatter stomach, or have been spending ages chasing that coveted thigh gap, or a big booty, everyone sees something that they would like to improve in their reflection. For women this is often wanting bigger hips.
If your goal for self-improvement of your physical appearance right now is to accomplish the feat of getting wide hips, then you certainly are not alone. As a coveted feature of many women nowadays, having wider hips can make you feel happier in your own skin, giving you the confidence to go through your daily life feeling like the force of nature that you are!
You may be surprised at how much of a difference you will experience in your life if you are happy and confident with the body that you have. You will experience a staggering jump in self-esteem and feel much more empowered in both your physical appearance and even your life, that you will consequently feel much happier and more accomplished in every facet of your life.
What this means is that, if bigger wider hips are what you want, then you should do whatever it takes to get them! This will make you feel much more comfortable in your own skin and make you feel incredibly prouder of your physical appearance.
So, to get started on your mission of widening your hips as soon as possible, here are some of the main steps you will need to start taking right away:
Pay Attention to Your Diet
Believe it or not, sometimes a simple diet change can be all it takes to give you the wider hips you have always wanted. It’s one of the easiest ways to get bigger hips, and it really works. Pay attention to the following modifications you should make to your diet to promote bigger hips in your body type to aid you in getting that hourglass figure you’ve been coveting.
Big hips are an attractive quality to have in your body type, and you can see your body make that change today by incorporating a lot of the following into your daily diet routine:
- Carbs: By eating a lot of carbohydrates in your daily diet, this aids your body in maintaining an optimal insulin level to increase gains in the region around your hips. As a result, eating a lot of carbohydrates paired with healthy and appropriate exercise is a great way how to get bigger hips.
- Proteins: As your muscles primary building block, if you are wondering how to get wider hips, then you should be incorporating plenty of protein into your regular meals.
- Green Vegetables: With good sources of nutritious minerals and healthy vitamins, green leafy vegetables provide the body with the nutrients it needs to offer high doses of dietary fibers. With this, you can keep your body well-nourished and healthy so you’re in a good state to pursue the big hips you’ve been wanting.
By incorporating these things into your diet, you’ve taken the first essential step to getting the bigger hips you have been striving for. However, simply changing your eating habits is only half the battle. Next, you need to consider adding a proper exercise regimen into your routine to start seeing real results.
Exercises for Bigger Hips
While diet is certainly a significant factor in helping you to earn the wider hips you want, it’s certainly not everything. You will also need to add the proper exercises into your life to see real changes fast. Consider some of the following exercises to start seeing your hips grow satisfactorily, helping you to achieve your ideal look once and for all.
- Regular Squats: If you want bigger hips, then squats are a great way of hitting two birds with one stone. Besides increasing the size of your hips, squats are also helpful in efficiently toning the muscles in your thighs. Squats are known as being the best exercise for those with the goal of enlarging the size of their hips.
- Dumbbell Squats: Dumbbell squats require you to stand with your feet spread slightly further apart than your shoulders, while holding dumbbells at your sides. This provides the same benefits as squats but with faster and more drastic results, courtesy of the higher intensity of the workout.
- Split Leg Squats: If you have a height bench, you have everything you need to try split leg squats. This exercise provides get another way to up the ante and intensity of your workout to get bigger hips faster.
- Side Lying Hip Abduction: If squats just aren’t for you, then the side lying hip abduction just might be right for you. To do this exercise, lie down on your side on top of a mat with your legs stretched out straight away from the rest of your body.
- Side Standing Abduction: Similar to the side lying hip abduction, this exercise is done from a standing position. Hold on to a wall and grab a dumbbell to do this exercise and see the increase in your hip size in no time at all.
Seize the Body You Want Today
The hourglass figure is a timeless staple of beauty that most ladies dream of embodying. If you’re currently seeking out that curvaceous figure that men can’t resist and other women are jealous of, then you are in luck. By incorporating the above tips into your daily routine, incorporating the above tips into your daily routine, you will likely see results before you know it.
By dutifully following the diet and exercises above, you are sure to start seeing the results of having the bigger hips that you’ve always wanted—but if you’re looking to see results right away, then you can pull out the big guns by getting our free training and nutrition guide. At Booty Miracle, we know everything there is to know about getting you the best results without spending months following a workout routine that truly isn’t going to get you anywhere.
We also recommend subscribing to our free training so you can have the best tips for getting bigger hips sent right to your inbox!