Virtually every woman dreams of having a toned body, good shape, wide hips, and a big firm butt… the hourglass figure! Most also want to know how to get a bigger butt for many reasons. One of them being that a full and shapely butt perfectly fills out a great pair of jeans or shorts, which makes it a lot more fun to shop for clothes, and feels good to turn heads as you walk by. A nice big booty also looks great in a bikini or sexy lingerie!
With so many celebrities, supermodels, and that one flawless friend we all have flaunting their perfectly shaped booties around and always looking great, it’s hard not to desire a big, voluptuous, full, lifted, perfect butt too. So, we are here to teach you how to get a booty just like them!
How to Naturally Boost Your Booty Size
If you thought the popularity of big butts had already peaked, you’d be sorely wrong – bodacious bums have never been more popular than they are now, and the trend of bigger booties is on the rise. If you’ve been wondering how to get a bigger butt and start showing off your assets as quickly as possible, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are after the perfect summer bikini body or looking to rock a pair of hip-hugging jeans in the fall, a bigger and firmer butt is sure to wow year-round. But unless you opt for an expensive surgery, you’re not going to be bootylicious like Kim Kardashian overnight. Sculpting your butt naturally through diet and exercise will take time and a bit of commitment, but the payoff is well worth it – not only will you have plumped up your buttocks, but you’ll also improve your overall health. So, ready to learn how to get a bigger booty? These are the key ingredients to naturally shapelier glutes.
The Recipe for Shapely Success – Ways to Get a Better Butt
You’ve probably seen magazines in the grocery store checkout line that say things like “how to make your butt bigger with these 3 easy workouts!” or some similar promise. But the truth is, those quick-fix articles don’t take exercise as a serious science – you need a workout that understands how the glute muscles work and grow. You can’t do the same exercises every day and expect great results. A varied workout that mixes targeted strength exercises with cardio will be the most effective.
Articles with titles like “how to get a bigger butt in just two days!” are outrageously false. Anyone who tells you that they can give you an hourglass figure in just a few days just isn’t telling the truth. While you don’t have to spend all of your time at the gym, you can’t expect to do a few squats every now and then and get results, or go hard one week and then do nothing the next. Sculpting your glutes takes time and consistency, but so long as you’re determined to reach your goals, getting into a routine should be a snap.
As with any targeted workout plan, you aren’t going to get very far on a diet of potato chips and fast food, no matter how squats you do. A healthier body and a better booty will require a solid foundation of proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamin-rich vegetables. Protein is especially important in building muscle, which is what gives a killer butt its firm, round shape.
While there’s no magic pill or capsule you can take to instantly make your booty bigger, nutritional supplements can help speed up your progress when paired with diet and exercise. Supplements that contain the super fruit aguaje are your best bet for a bigger butt, as the Peruvian delicacy is rich in phytoestrogens and additional proteins.
Remember, in order to achieve that toned, firm and sexy butt one has to start with in proper eating habits then it comes down to cardio, squatting, and weight training exercises. Yes, for those intending to get a nice perfectly toned booty it is important to follow a strict exercise regime coupled with a healthy diet plan. If you desire an exquisitely shaped body with a tight lifted butt then you definitely have to do a butt lift workout with exercises that work hard on the gluteus maximus to attain that killer figure.
The following is a list of bum friendly exercises that you should incorporate in your daily workout routine to build a perfect booty:
1. Squats: This is indeed touted as the queen exercise for excellent butt building. They are incredibly effective in training your gluteus maximus. Squats have the ability to naturally release more growth hormone and testosterone. This means a potential for more muscle growth, more muscles in the glutes and ultimately a better butt.
2. Butt lift: Incorporating butt lifting workout routine to your regular exercise program lets you flaunt your rear with a fitting swim suit with confidence. Dumbbell leg raises aim at strengthening your glutes and shaping your butts. The forward lunges also helps to firm your butt muscles and wear a body hugging skinny jeans, swim wear, or naughty lingerie.
3. Ballet kicks: This is a proven form of exercise to get a bootylicious butt in a month. Stand one leg in front of the other and by keeping your front leg slightly bent lift your back leg as high as you can. Now lower your leg slowly to the ground taking care not to touch the ground and repeat.
4. Flutter kicks: These exercises are touted as one of the most beneficial exercises for tightening the butt. They sculpt your butt while adding muscle for toning and shaping. They are also effective in shaping up your lower back. A well developed lower back can showcase you buttocks in an impressive manner.
5. The Romanian deadlift: This exercise focuses on the extensors of the hips and in strengthening your lower back. The entire exercise revolves around one movement which is bending of the hip. This helps in strengthening, shaping and building of an attractive bum.
6. Step ups: Step ups are an effective butt tightening and toning exercise. All you have to do is put one foot on a raised platform or bench and push through the heel onto the platform or bench. As you do this you can hold dumbbells in your hands or put a barbell across your shoulders to add intensity to the exercise. This is a great exercise to attain a perkier butt.
7. Lunges: Lunges are one of the best forms of exercises for hitting the booty without the need for using too much weight. The basic form of lunge is the drop-knee version. However this is also the most difficult one. To add intensity to the exercise you can also hold hand weights.
8. Multi-hip extensions: This also targets the gluteus maximus and helps in building a stronger butt. They are also touted to stimulate more muscle activation than the squats to give you a tightly toned back side.
9. One legged squats: These exercises help to activate the glutes and build big beautiful butt muscles for those striving for a perfect booty. Putting all the weight on one leg will not only challenge your balance and stability but also help to add intensity to the exercise.
10. Leg press: Leg presses can strengthen your glutes and contribute to a bigger butt. This is because it is a compound strength training exercise that involves the major muscles in the lower body.
The secret to a great looking butt is to perform exercises that involve the gluteal muscles. For an ultimate transformation from a skinny and unattractive butt to a voluptuously beautiful and tantalizing booty – gluteus maximus exercises are a great way to go. By incorporating the above discussed buttocks exercises in your daily workout regime you can sculpt your butt and flaunt your booty. The proper diet and even incorporating supplements and creams can certainly help too!
Want to Start Toning Your Glutes Today?
Stop asking how to get a bigger booty and start doing it right now – the sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see the results you deserve. For information about free training programs and booty sculpting exercises and diet plans, subscribe to our free newsletter now!
There, now you know how to get a better butt. And for getting the absolute best booty imaginable, we highly recommend checking out the Brazil Butt Lift Workout Program! It is very well known and highly regarded as a very successful way to get a big booty.